Monday, June 04, 2007

Get the Facts Straight!

I was paging through my paper copy of Business Week and started reading an article titled 'Dawn of the Ultra-Mobile PC'. In a graphic it included the Q1 among a list of devices. For each device Business Week listed the amount of 'storage' and for the Q1 was listed '8 GB'! My Q1P has a 60 GB hard drive, I know Q1 s come with a 40 GB drive and the SSD drives start at 32 GB. So I'm not sure how they came up with 8 GB. Perhaps a typo or just some poor research. Either way, its disappointing to see such mistakes in the mainstream media. As I blog more and more about UMPCs, I have been astonished at how many factual mistakes are made.

Here is a link to the article on line but they did not include the graphic that was in the paper version.

No comments: